Association “Youth for responsible civic activity” /YRCA/ is a voluntary, independent, non-profit organization and performs public benefit activities.
Association organizes seminars, meetings, round tables, conferences, mass events – festivals, concerts, performances, symposia and competitions in Bulgaria and abroad.
Objectives of the Association
– To include young people and their initiatives on the public agenda;
– To work and build an informed and educated youths motivated to be a significant factor in civil society and an active part of the country’s decision-making processes;
– To represent and protect the interests of young people in the country;
– Being an initiator and participant in the structured youth dialogue with any representative authority;
– To support the implementation of cross-sectoral youth policy;
– To participate in the development of strategies, analyzes and programs for the development of youth policies;
– To promote the provision of services for the integration of vulnerable youth groups into society;
– To prevent social exclusion;
– To support the development of quality and practical education;
–To support the interaction between young people in Bulgaria and the countries of the European Union and the world.
Photos from the activities of the Association YRCA: